- Worried about debts?
- Can’t seem to reduce your credit card bills?
- Don’t know which bills to pay first?
It’s not how you got here… it’s where you’re going.
A certified credit counselor will help you:
- Tailor a plan to your situation, without judgment.
- Create a plan to pay off all your debts and gain control of your finances.
- Set attainable goals to increase your financial security.
- Reach your financial goals by providing ongoing support.
Get Started with Debt Counseling
In order for your time to be the most productive, it is helpful to have the following information available:
- Income Typical monthly expenses
- Statements for, or a listing of your creditors
- Any other information you believe would be helpful in understanding your financial circumstances
Don’t have everything? Don’t worry. Call anyway!
Get started today!
Budget and debt counseling is confidential.
Call 301-772-0777 to schedule a phone appointment at a convenient time for you.